Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Matt isn't drudgery for Mitt

MITT ROMNEY finally answered a specific question with a specific answer.  Responding to an inquiry by NEWSMAX Magazine about what media he prefers, Romney  offered a small exclusive group that included right-wing gossipmonger Matt Drudge (at right) as well as onlines Fox News, Wall Street Journal and  New York Times - the latter  a sine qua non for national pols.

On the other hand he rejects Newsweek and Time Magazine, explaining:

"I'm afraid Newsweek and Time have fallen off my shelf, they're not what they used to be in terms of my interest, but I still read The Wall Street Journal and The New York Times in paper version, if it's available."

It is, Mitt.  Every day.

1 comment:

David Hess said...

Drudge dredges the muck; Fox News is a platform for ultra-conservative propagandists; WSJ thinks he's not conservative enough, and NYT thinks he's too conservative. No wonder he's so confused. Were I his campaign manager, I'd advise him to stop reading and simply enjoy riding his JetSki.